Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Special Shout-Out Request

I have a special request, well, two actually: one, a client of mine who's family I had the pleasure of photographing last month just had one of their family members pass away this past Sunday. It all happened rather quickly and I know this family is going through a lot.
Two, a member of my own family is at the hospital today having tests done for a spot that was found in his lung a few weeks ago. Several of our family members are there as he will be there most of the day for testing.
So, this is my special shout-out request - I strongly believe, no matter what your personal belief system is (God, Buddha, etc) that positive community thinking (praying, etc) can have an extremely powerful effect. If you know me or even if you don't but stumbled upon this blog by accident, please take a moment to do your own form of a shout out for these two people and their families.
It's very appreciated! Thank you! :)

No comments: