Monday, August 11, 2008

New Monarchs Player!

I'm so excited to finally share these! We photographed DeMya when it was still "top secret" that she was joining the Monarchs team. It was especially fun because she showed up with her two honeys and since we were just photographing her, we had a little extra time for some fun shots. :)
Things are busier than ever here - lots of cool things in the works, details to follow shortly. I'm on my way to SF today for a workshop with the extremely talented and cool David Jay and Jasmine Star. Now call me a weenie, but I'm a bit nervous because I have to navigate getting to the Wharf all by my little self. It's been some time since I've done the city drive, so wish me luck (and safe driving especially since the workshop doesn't end until 10pm which means I'll be doing the midnight drive!).





5 comments:

sherry boles~ said...

Gorgeous images, Laura! I especially like the first one (b&w of mom and child)...So touching!

Anonymous said...

It was so awesome meeting you last night! Great pictures as always! It would be a blast to get together sometime!

meggie said...

These are SO beautiful Laura!!! Good luck to her!!

Picture Perfect said...

Fabulous portraits Laura!

Catie Ronquillo said...

It was so nice meeting you last night at the FTS tour! :) Hope you had a safe drive home. Keep it real!