Sunday, August 17, 2008

Beautiful Ellie

So, beauty is definitely a family trait here! This is my friend Cindy's daughter Ellie who, although tired from a long day, was nice enough to be our model for a few hours during my visit to Georgia a few weeks ago. I've seen pictures of Ellie forever and I have to say - I was SO hoping she'd model for us! As you can see, the camera loves her! Thanks Ellie!
ps - what I wouldn't do for a little slice of town like this around here! Just look at all the textures and colors...so cool! I can't wait to go back - there wasn't enough time (and Cindy has four more gorgeous children who I hope to rope into modeling for us next time (hehe - that's a warning :)) and seriously, can you believe this lady carried FIVE children and still looks like this?! Wowzers!





6 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

Just BREATHTAKING!!! Wowzers!!!

Allison said...

Holy Moly, these are un flippin beleivable!!!

Allison said...

Holy Moly, these are un flippin beleivable!!!

Cindy Harter said...

Laura..... My baby girl looks so beautiful !!!!!! You have such great skills ! We have GOT to do this again :) I want you to take as many as you want of my beautiful babies !!! Love you !!
Cindy

sherry boles~ said...

So beautiful!

meggie said...

She is just so stunning!! I love the location!