Monday, August 25, 2008

Some girls collect shoes....

Well, truth be told, so do I but for totally different reasons. I have a ridiculous assortment of totally unworn or highly worn shoes that just haven't made it to where they belong - Goodwill (or the trash, lovingly). But of my meaningful collections are coffee cups. I love - can u guess? - Starbucks coffee cups - like a totally mismatched, random assortment of beautiful SB coffee cups, the only requirement being size. They MUST be the big cups, big love handles...perfectly fit to a huge cup of SB coffee in the wee am. This is truly a case of life's little pleasures, but it makes my morning to wake up to these, to sit with a cup before the house is filled with noise and chaos, before the rush of the day sweeps through and carries us in it's current. Here's to my last sip of my SB coffee from my SB coffee cup as I begin the day's journey. Happy Monday!

oh yeah, and did I mention my honey made my coffee this morning so when I walked down the stairs it was into the fine mist of freshly brewed joe....now, that's the good life.

1 comment:

Denise Snyder said...

You and your Starbucks! You are too funny!!!!